Well Oiled Wine Company
Contact Press Distribution Selling Materials Wines Home


CORAZON VERDE

Varietal: Albarino
Vintage: 2012
D.O.: Rias Baixas
Winemaker: Norrel Robertson, Master of Wine
Winery: Bodegas Robalino, S.L.

TASTING NOTES:

Color: Brillant and clear straw yellow
Nose: Elegant with hints of citrus fruit jams and pear
Palate: Persistent, rounded and full-bodied
Finish: Long and lingering with a whisper of citrus fruits
Food Match: Paella, seafood and mild cheeses

VITICULTURE / VINIFICATION
The grapes for this wine were hand-picked, de-stemmed and very lightly crushed to allow the ripest fruit to release its flowery must. Fermentation of 85% of the blend takes place at cool temperatures between 16 - 18o C in inox tanks. The other 15% of the blend is barrel fermented sur lie with malolactic fermentation. The wine is left on the lees (fine natural deposits) until the time of bottling. The winemaker, Norrel Robertson, chooses to do this in order to maximize the aromatic quality and complexity of the wine. The wine is unoaked in order to preserve fresh fruit flavors.
The Rias Baixas DO is located in Galicia, in the far northwest corner of Spain, which is home to a population with a strong Celtic connection.

TECHNICAL DATA
ALC: 12.5%
RS: 4 g/l

PACKAGING INFORMATION
12 x 750 ml per case
64 cases per pallet (4 layers of 16)
Bottle UPC: 858828001033 / Case UPC: 5060108900416

El Burro Spanish Wine - Well Oiled Wine
How to Purchase


Downloads:
Sell Sheet (pdf file)
Bottle Shot (zip file 246k)
Label Shot (zip file 136k)
Home | Wines | Selling Materials | Distribution | Press | Links | Site Map | Contact Us

Copyright 2013 Well Oiled Wine Co